الأحد، 25 أغسطس 2013

My Best Friend

I will start by telling you a short story about a friend of mine, who’s one of a kind and I appreciate her being in my life. I never thought that someday I’d find someone like her. Actually, she’s the one who asked me to write a story to motivate you about being positive in your life. She doesn’t know that I’ll be writing about her because every word she was  telling me about was defining her!

Let me begin the story..

When I was young in the first year of high school. I noticed a girl who was siting in front of me in the class. She had her own glow with her great smile. As everyone knows that the first year in high school is little tough because you will face new life, new students and new beginning. The subjects are harder and everything will be different. I was afraid of how I’m going to face all of this. Let me continue the story, during the class, I couldn’t read what was written on the board so I asked the girl who was in front of me. She looked at me with a simple smile that tells you “Everything going to be okay”. I smiled back and I asked her on what was written on the board. She answered me with respect and I thanked her. From that day she became my friend and not just a friend a close one. She was a very positive person. She has her own way of dealing with stuff. She liked reading books a lot. While me I never imagined myself reading a book at all. I became from the honored students because of her. I learned something very important from her is that if you want something you can do it no matter what. You just have to know what you can do to accomplish it. You must be a positive person and believe that you can do it. Never forget to trust Allah and to believe that no matter what happen “Khirah from Allah” something good for you from Allah. Allah knows what is the best for you so don’t rush anything just be thankful. For example, if you want to be honored student then you should take high grades. If you want high grades then you should study hard. Studying hard needs the will! The will comes from you. You are the one who can do whatever you want, so it depends on you. Everything I told you about is learned from this great friend. I learned another thing is reading books. One day the school did a tour for the honored students to the bookshop, so my friend started buying several kinds of books. I was staring at her and how she was so excited. She asked me “you will not buy any of these books?” I answered her with “ I never read a book before but let me see what you have collected”. I bought an interesting book but I knew deep inside me that I’d not read it. When we were done with the tour and the school, I returned home with the new book. Before sleeping I opened the book to take a look, I read a few pages. I was shocked of myself! I actually liked reading the book. Nowadays, reading is one of my hobbies and I’m writing my own pages! Can you imagine that? All of this goes back to this great friend. I became a very positive person. I learned to be thankful and no matter what Allah is there for me and will lead me to a bright future. I became more successful and useful. The point of this whole story is that you must choose your friends wisely because they affect your life for sure. You must choose the positive people and be apart from the negative ones. The positive people will bring the positivity to your life while the negative ones will bring the negativity instead. You can also try your best to be example of the positivity for the negative people to see how successful you are and get affected with your positivity.

I thank this special friend for everything and may all her wishes in this life come true. She deserves happiness!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق